Looking to set up a fundraiser to collect pledges online or are you looking to sponsor an participant? Either way, this is where you want to be! Funds go to Hope For Women Pregnancy Services and Advokate Life and Education Services.
Or download our manual pledge form.
Where do the funds go?
Funds raised for the 29th annual Walk for Life will go to support the following Advokate initiatives:
Hope for Women Pregnancy Services
Who are they?
- Pregnancy support centre that is open to the public 6 days/week providing:
- A 24/7 Texting Crisis line.
- Free Pregnancy Tests, baby and maternity supplies.
- Support for fathers
- Resources and Counselling Centre for pregnant women and new mothers.
Advokate Life and education services
- Speaking to youth and young adults in high schools, universities, church groups and community groups.
- Awareness campaigns through social media, public awareness and advertisements to important human rights issues, such as abortion and euthanasia
- Production of educational videos for general public use.
- Creation of online educational resources and campaigns
- Community presentations on a wide variety of life issues.